Certificate II in
Skills for Work &
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
For other important information, please read our Pre-admission Student Handbook. You can access it here.
Alternatively, you may request to have the handbook emailed to you by contacting email@example.com.
Further intakes may commence, please check with EQUALS for special intake information. Important: To be considered for an intake, completed applications should be received no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course commencement date. Applications that are incomplete or incorrect may not be considered. Course offers for applications received by the due date are not guaranteed and intake capacity may vary. EQUALS reserves the right to accept or decline applications at its total discretion.
TYPICAL STUDY UNITS
- FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
- FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
- FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
- BSBWOR203B Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204A Use business technology
- FSKOCM06 Use oral communication skills to participate in workplace teams
- FSKLRG02 Identify strategies to respond to basic workplace problems
- FSKRDG08 Read and respond to routine visual and graphic texts
- FSKNUM09 Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
Tuition Fee (AUD): TBC
Amenities Fee (AUD): TBC
Duration: 12 weeks full-time
(or part time equivalent)
Study Mode: On Campus,
Blended or Work Based
Qual Code: FSK20113
VET Student Loans
Resources Required: N/A
- Qual Status: Current