Certificate II in
Skills for Work &
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
For other important information, please read our Pre-admission Student Handbook. You can access it here.
Alternatively, you may request to have the handbook emailed to you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further intakes may commence, please check with EQUALS for special intake information. Important: To be considered for an intake, completed applications should be received no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course commencement date. Applications that are incomplete or incorrect may not be considered. Course offers for applications received by the due date are not guaranteed and intake capacity may vary. EQUALS reserves the right to accept or decline applications at its total discretion.
TYPICAL STUDY UNITS
- FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- FSKLRG009 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
- FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
- FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- SITHFAB005 Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
Subsidised by the Government of South Australia for eligible participants. Eligibility and subsidy criteria applies. Check your eligibility at www.skills.sa.gov.au
Co-Contribution Fee: NA
Duration: 11 weeks full-time
(or part time equivalent)
Study Mode: On Campus,
Blended or Work Based
Qual Code: FSK20113
VET Student Loans
Resources Required: N/A
- Qual Status: Current
Not offered to international students