Information for our current students
Getting ready to apply? Find out everything you need to know in our Pre Admission Handbook. Already with us? Inform yourself and access our Post Admission Handbook for important study and enrolment information.
Required & Recommended Resources
GRIEVANCES & APPEALS
We strive to protect the best interests of our students and clients, and our team is committed to supporting you in any way we can. However, if something does go wrong, we want to know about it and have the opportunity to remedy the situation wherever possible.
A grievance process has been established to ensure that those student concerns are treated in a transparent, timely and just matter. EQUALS ensures that students have access to a fair and equitable process for dealing with grievances and provides an avenue for students to appeal against decisions that affect their progress. A grievance may be lodged within a fair timeframe.
In the first instance EQUALS recommends all students read the Grievance Handling Policy & Procedure (Academic and Non Academic).
Students wishing to lodge a grievance/appeal are requested to do so using the Formal Grievance Form.
Should a student wish to appeal a decision or a proposed action, they will have 20 working days to lodge their appeal.
MOODLE & STUDENT PORTAL
FORMS & DOWNLOADS
COURSE BROCHURES Looking for Course & Program Information? Please visit our Courses page for further information or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS GENERAL INFORMATION
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT DOWNLOADS
- International Student Prospectus
- Pre Departure Checklist
- Orientation Checklist
- National Code of Conduct – Overseas Students
USEFUL DOCUMENTS & FORMS
- Glossary (coming soon)
- Review of Decision Form (coming soon)
- Request for Readmission Form (coming soon)
- Required and Recommended Resources List
- Clinical Placement Time Sheets (Nursing Students Only)
- National Recognition (Credit Transfer) Webform
- RPL Application Webform
- RPL Guide
- Withdrawal or Transfer/Refund Application (for non-commencing students) – Please upload your withdrawal form here
VET STUDENT LOANS SCHEDULES
- VET Schedule Nursing January intake
- VET Schedule Diploma of Community Services
- VET Schedule Diploma of Hospitality
- VET Schedule Diploma of Remedial Massage
- VET Schedule Diploma of Mental Health
- VET Schedule Diploma of Early Childhood
- VET Schedule Advanced Diploma of Business
- VET Schedule Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
- VET Schedule Nursing Jan intake New Loan Cap 2018
- VET Schedule Nursing Jan intake 2018
- VET Schedule Nursing June intake 2018
- VET Schedule Dip Remedial Massage Intake 2018
- VET Schedule Dip Mental Health Intake 2018
- VET Schedule Dip Early Childhood Intake 2018
- VET Schedule Dip Community Services Intake 2018
- VET Schedule Adv Dip Business Intake 2018
- Health & Nursing
- Business & Administration
- Leadership & Management
- Personal Development & Career Planning
- Community Services Library
- Integrated Therapies
If you are a student or client of EQUALS you may be eligible to utilise titles from the Reference Library. Short term loans may be arranged for our currently enrolled students. You can access our Library Reference list via the Student Centre on Moodle. You can search for keywords and topics of interest. Contact Student Services once you find the resource/s you would like to borrow or phone them on 8110 1200. If you are looking for information on a specific subject, or a particular text, please email us via our Contact page and one of our customer service staff will get in touch you as soon as possible
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
BE SAFE. BE AWARE.
We are all responsible for creating a safe and supportive campus. As a student at EQUALS, you can help us maintain a safe campus by being aware of your own safety as well as the environment around you. The EQUALS community relies on each other to work together to create and maintain a safe, supportive environment. Our Student Services team are there to provide support and guidance when you need it. Be Safe. Be Aware. The Be Safe. Be Aware. campaign offers a number of simple steps to help stay safe when you leave campus. With distinctly different seasons throughout the year, it’s especially wise to be aware of the changing light and weather conditions. These steps can help you stay safe. Speak Up. For Justice. The Speak Up. For Justice. campaign seeks to raise awareness and empower individuals to have a sense of responsibility on campus. We are all faced with difficult situations at one time or another. If we are faced with anti-social behaviour that offends or causes harm to another individual, it is important that you find the courage to speak up. It is absolutely important that everyone assumes responsibility for a safe and harmonious environment. Other Safety Concerns Sexual assault and harassment are never acceptable. EQUALS International understands that these experiences are both personal and traumatic. We aim to ensure accessible and confidential information about what to do and who can help. If you believe that you have been assaulted or harassed, please contact a member of the Student Services team. We have a range of internal and external support services that can advise and support you. A range of external links are included below: Womens Information Service SA Police Centre for Equality Legal Services Commission Equal Opportunity Commission Yarrow Place